December 27, 2010

Thank you, come again.

At the salon I met a cute guy. I had a crush on him instantly. He looked so much like the actor from Slumdog Millionaire. He stared at my appointment book and lingered around the reception desk, I think he liked me too.

I asked him his name and he said it was Siddarth.
He was no taller than a meter stick so I asked him his age. It turns out he was a little too young for me. We confirmed that he was in Grade 2, but he confessed in his cute accent that he was much smaller than the Grade 1 kids and that they could easily pick him up.
"I am so weak" he said in a deadpan manner. It made me laugh.

He took the handful of chocolates that I offered and off he went to continue his journey leaving me behind like Latika on the train tracks. Heartbreaker.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.

ML