July 23, 2010

À la mode in Europe

Last year after graduating from university a few friends and I decided to check off 'Europe Backpacking Trip' from our list of "Things to Do Before We Have Real Responsibilities like Mortagages, Marriages, and Babies". I'd like to clarify that when I say backpacking, I mean luggag-ing. None of us could actually live out of a backpack for 2 weeks; we were going to the fashion capitals of the world so how could we afford to look like tourists?! Truth be told, my bare essentials would be 1) my Nikon  2) comfy clothes 3) flats. Those items alone would fill up a backpack.

Everyone had their own agenda when we arrived. The guys wanted to visit soccer stadiums, the girls wanted to go shopping, and I really wanted to take a lot of pictures. Of everything. I found the store display windows really neat so I captured mementos from Rome, Cannes, and Paris.

Here is my snap-happy collection of European fashion. After all, they are the Little-Bo-Peep of the fashionable world and we're the faithful sheep.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.

ML